Diffusion de notre confession de foi
La conférence canadienne des Églises des frères mennonites offre plusieurs ressources en anglais :
Interprétation de la Bible (Conférence des Frères mennonites [EQUIP]) : https://vimeo.com/showcase/6046286
Santé spirituelle et mentale des pasteurs ou autres leaders
A Wellness Focus in 2020 (video)
Ministry Burnout (video)
- The live, online conversation with MB Seminary on the topic of medical assistance in dying is scheduled for Tues, Nov 24 from 1:00-2:30 PT. It’s a free event that will feature 3 short presentations followed by panel discussion (registrants can submit questions). I just published the event info and registration today: www.mbseminary.ca/navigatemaid
- Our team doesn’t have the capacity to develop a pre-event resource, but I’ll plan to create a post-event resource that highlights the major points of the conversation and links to the recordings and upcoming course.
- If desired, I can share our event image with you to use in your SM feeds and/or newsletters and website. But it’s likely just as easy for you to share based on our feed (I’ll be posting SM beginning on Oct 26)
- As well, I can confirm that the graduate course on this topic has been moved to next semester (Jan-Feb). Here is the course info: www.mbseminary.ca/chp-692-ol
- As We Wait, our Advent Devotions resource will be a free daily email available to all. I’m finalizing the Table of Contents and will update this page with that info when ready. But regardless, this sign-up link is active: www.mbseminary.ca/devotions-sign-up/.